Clinical Trial Supply
With many years of experience in logistical support for clinical trials that have complex designs.
Support of international clinical studies
GBA Group is GMP-certified and has a wide range of pharmaceutical services for investigational medicinal products and approved drugs: Our services range from kit production and labeling to primary and secondary packaging, as well as storage and distribution at various temperatures.
We take care of your product at all stages through certification and release by our Qualified Persons (QPs) or Quality Assurance (USA).
We have also established a qualified global laboratory network to ensure high quality isolations of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs).
An experienced Team
Our dedicated team has extensive expertise and many years of experience in managing complex clinical trials.
The logistics team uses qualified couriers with continuous tracking systems to transport temperature-sensitive investigational clinical products correctly and on time.
In addition, we advise on the validation and transfer of GMP processes and analytical methods.
With our headquarters at the heart of Europe - in Vienna, Austria, as well as our new U.S. distribution hub located in Boston, Massachusetts, - we are able to conduct fast and efficient service solutions for all pharmaceutical products.
We are a reliable partner for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. We operate internationally - mainly in Europe, the USA and Asia - and are continuously expanding our networks.
Our quality standards are certified and meet the highest pharmaceutical requirements.
Our Offer for You!
- Import/Export and customs clearance
- GMP-storage for various temperature ranges
- Controlled drug storage (Vienna depot)
- Clinical supplies project management
- Label text translation and verification
- Label design and in-house printing (GMP compliant, Vienna)
- Customized primary and secondary packaging (Vienna)
- Labeling and cold chain labeling (Vienna)
- Comparator sourcing
- Return supplies, reconciliation, storage and destruction
- QP release and GMP consulting
- Quality management
- Patient kit labeling and assembly
- Sample collection, reconciliation, storage and shipment
All the above services for
- Pharmaceuticals with market authorization
- IMPs (Investigational Medicinal Products)
- Narcotics and other controlled pharmaceuticals
- Personalized cell therapy and Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- Medical Devices